header

Pages

4.25.2012

PTI blog hop

Hey folks, this evening I'm sharing a last-minute addition to the lovely pool of entries for this month's PTI Blog Hop.

Once I saw that gorgeous pile of fabrics, I knew I wanted to use some of the blue and white striped fabric that I have.  I adhered it to a piece of cardstock and cut it with one of my dies.  It looked great, but I couldn't figure out how to incorporate it onto my tag!  So instead, I ditched that idea and made this (using the CAS-ual Fridays sketch flipped upside down):




Look!  I still got to use the fabric! :)

17 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to add your tag, Jenifer!! I really like the zig zag stamping on the background. The outline flowers add a nice punch of colour, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty tag, love the chevron background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty tag!!Love the colors and the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a gorgeous tag! LOVE the CAS look! Wonderful work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag. Love the flowers and the chevron.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is gorgeous...lovely colors...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fresh and crisp! I love this! Love the chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to see the sketch flipped - it gives the sketch a totally different look and opens it up for a whole slew of ideas, don't you think? Love your application of the inspiration photo and the sketch - brilliant! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!! We're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so stunning! Adore this...very much! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well that fabric looks great as a prop to the sweetest of tags! Love your masked chevron stamping on it!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...