header

Pages

5.16.2012

Alyssa's Surprise Birthday Hop!

Good morning, and welcome to Alyssa's birthday Blog Hop!  In case you didn't know, she's "the boss" at My Thoughts Exactly, and the DT wanted to wish her a happy birthday in a special way!  Each member is posting a special wish and project today...check out the line-up below:


DT Blog - mythoughtsexactly.co/design-team-blog
Wida - beachorado.blogspot.com
Tracy - queeniesscrapmad.blogspot.com
Lenae - sugargemscrafts.blogspot.com
Kendra - luv2scrapnmakecards.blogspot.com
Jessica - craftyrktsci.blogspot.com
Jen ----You are here! Wohooo!
Benedicte - benelun.overblog.com
Belinda - beeshiveofdrama.blogspot.com
Becki - happycardfactory.com
Ashley - hearthugsdesigns.blogspot.com
Alyssa - www.MyThoughtsExactly.co/alyssas-blog

We also have an awesome party favor- one hopper will receive a $10 gift card to the MTE store! Don't forget to comment along the way, and leave a special birthday message for Alyssa when you get to the end of the hop.

Here's a tag/card that I made (just for you, Alyssa!)

I die cut 2 tags and adhered them on the top to create a mini card.

Next up is Benedicte!


26 comments:

  1. Great tag Jen and love all the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the colorful twine. Great tag

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tag is just too cute! I love the fringe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is just way too cool...fun design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great design for this tag! Love the overlapping rainbows and the fun fringe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card, great idea! :) The card makes you feel like you are on Cloud Nine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The twine gives it that something extra!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a very clever idea to adhere two tags together to make a card. The colours of the string and the accent colours on the tag really are bright and cheerful.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy moly! That is FABULOUS! I am in LOVE with this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the rainbow fringes and the clouds! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun tag! I love all the colored twine you used. Thanks for joining the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo I LOVE this Jen! I looove the clouds! Just beautiful!! Thank you so much for the sweet birthday wishes!! You girls are so sneaky!!! This is such a special birthday surprise :) :) :)

    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did I mention how lucky I am to have such an awesome group of girls on my team? :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet tag. Love all the twine.

    marg 0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all the fun colors of twine. It reminds me of candy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your tag card, it couls be used as a bookmark.Do people still read books?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty tag! I love the baker's twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. so simple and nice and colorful

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love your tag
    i'm fan of your style
    thanks for sharing
    Kali

    ReplyDelete
  20. that birthday tag is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...