header

Pages

5.08.2012

CSS Group Project

Hey there...today I am sharing a set of cards for the Group Project day at Clear and Simple Stamps.

All of the products that released on the 5th (see them here) are so versatile, and the DT is showing you how to take one set and use it in both a masculine and a feminine way.

I chose to work with the Lowercase letters die and Hexagon Plus (links at bottom of post).  Here's what I came up with:



My first card was inspired by THIS card (sorry that I linked to a pin..I know that is a faux pas! I was having difficulty accessing her site)



My feminine version doesn't have the cool die cutting at the top, but I used a mix of positive (on the "love") and negative (on "you") die cutting.


Here's a list of the lovely ladies who are also posting today:

Dana
Jaclyn
Kim
Laura
Laurie
Lori
Tracy
Clear and Simple Stamps

11 comments:

  1. so in love with these cards!!!! so in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning! Love this graphic design! Amazing it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very neat cards! I love how you did the "love you" on each of the cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!!! You're rockin' the alpha dies and hexagons....I think I need them! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome are these!?! Very cool cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool!!! Love the graphic feel to these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great designs! Love the fresh, clean look.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...