header

Pages

5.01.2012

SSD Guest Designer!

This is my 3rd post today.  For my Runway Inspired Challenge post, or the MTE blog hop, please scroll down :)
-----------------------------------------------
I have some fabulous news I have been dying to share...I was asked to be a Guest Designer this month at Skipping Stones Design!

Here's the fun sketch we are working with this week:


Using it upside-down, here is what I made:


Make sure you head over to SSD to see what the other ladies created!

(Update:  Maria asked about the butterfly- it is from the Healing Wings set)

11 comments:

  1. Wow-your card is so beautiful and sweet! I love the butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, your coloring is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, this is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.M.G. Jennifer this is AMAZE-ING! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a 'B E A U T Y' !
    Love it......

    Hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for the GD Spot, Jen!!! You rocked that sketch with that beautiful butterfly :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that butterfly is superb, congrats on your Guest Designer gig!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is amazing and I think it pleases my eye so much because of the simplicity of all the lines.
    Can't believe nobody asked - where the heck did you find that butterfly???

    ReplyDelete
  9. buy tramadol hcl can you buy tramadol in the usa - buy tramadol with credit card

    ReplyDelete
  10. lorazepam without prescription ativan withdrawal taper - ativan dosage how supplied

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...