header

Pages

5.13.2012

Reach for the Stars

I am worried that my creative focus this month might shift towards Gallery Idol.  At first, I wasn't sure if I would even enter.  Once again, the contest is smack dab in the middle of grad classes, and the always busy end-of-the-school-year.  Then, I thought "ehhh, maybe I'll submit one or two cards, and just see what happens..."  Now, I think I might have many to share.  Who knows- it will definitely be determined by how much free time I end up with in the coming weeks, but don't be surprised if you see a bunch of entries here on the blog :)




14 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...