header

Pages

5.05.2012

CSS May/June Release Day

Today's the day you've been waiting for....release day at Clear and Simple Stamps!

I've got 2 projects to share.  First up is a set of mini notecards:


I die cut a folded piece of cardstock with the largest hexagon die (linked at the end of the post), then used the corresponding outline stamp.  I finished it all off with a sentiment and colorful flowers!

Next is a pincushion I made.  I'm sure you all think I am obsessed with pincushions (proof found here and here).....but I just like that they are quick and easy projects, and they are good to have on hand!  I cut fabrics on the floor- so I like having a set of pins there and another near the sewing machine.



I die cut the hexagons from different colored felt, and hand-sewed them to a circle of felt.  I stuffed it with polyfil, then used a blanket stitch to seal up the edges.  I don't often hand-sew (other than embroidery), so it was kind of fun to try something new!

On these projects I used:
Shapes: Hexagons
All Occasions 1 (flower stamp)
All Occasions 2 (sentiment)

I know you'll love visiting the DT too:
Dana
Denise
Jaclyn
Kim
Laura
Laurie
Lori
Steph
Tracy
Clear and Simple Stamps

Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Love the set of mini note cards!!!! And such a creative little pin cushion!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pin cushion! I need that for my craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...love that die and the card set is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are amazing!!! I saw them on Pinterest! I absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are simply Gorgeous !!
    Love that Pin Cousion ...

    Hugs,
    Riti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable little set of cards! You sewing is right on -- evenly spaced and such a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those mini note cards are fabulous--great use of the hexagon die! Love the fun colors of the pincushion, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome projects! I love the pop of color on your mini cards and that incredible pin cushion! The stitching looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those little note cards Jennifer! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Both of your creations are just fabulous!! That set of note cards is so simple and pretty. And that pincushion is so bright and stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your little pincushion- so so cute!! And your notecards. This would make a great gift set together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ack... Jennifer this is such an awesome set! Totally caught my eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...