header

Pages

5.29.2012

SSD - life of your dreams

Today is my last day as a Skipping Stones Design Guest Designer.  Since there are 5 Tuesdays in May, they are mixing things up with an inspiration photo instead of a sketch.  Check it out:

source: Design Seeds, a fun color blog!

I liked that serene beachy image SO much that I printed it out to use on my card.
 I stamped the sentiment with a stamp from SSD's Healing Wings set.

To make the frame, I embossed white cardstock with this texture plate from Lil' Inker, and cut out the center portion.  I left a little bit extra around the inside of the frame and folded it down so that the frame would be raised off of the paper.  To complete that inner border, I adhered a thin strip of cardstock all the way around.

Thanks for stopping by, and head back to Skipping Stones to see what the others made :)

9 comments:

  1. Wow! What a clever idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh.. Love your frame! and the picture is indeed amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever idea, Jen! I love the literal interpretation!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! Thank you so much for all you did this month! I loved having you guest for SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really stunning card ! Love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever! I love that you actually used the inspiration photo in your card! Fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...