header

Pages

7.17.2012

CSS Group Project

For the Runway Inspired Challenge post, please scroll down!!

It's a holiday in July! This month's group project for the Clear and Simple Stamps DT is to make a project based around any winter holiday.  I went the Christmas route, and was inspired by the peppermint candies in  one of the newly released stamp sets! (links at end of post)

Check out my card and tag set:


....and a closer look of each....


Just looking at those candies makes me wish it was Christmas already!

There are a lot of talented girls posting today...I recommend you visit them all :)
Dana
Jaclyn
Kim
Laura
Laurie
Lori
Tracy
Elena
Amber
Suzanne (Guest!)
Clear and Simple Stamps




5 comments:

  1. How fun! Love your matching tag, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea--those peppermint candies are perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-cute projects showcasing super-cute candy stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, love the peppermints for the holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the peppermint and the matching tag. So clean and perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...