header

Pages

7.19.2012

Make It Monday

I was SO happy to be able to find time this week to play with a challenge!  I had to take a little break from homework, but it was worth it.

The current Make It Monday was probably their toughest one yet...at least for me it was.   Using the "Roll the Die" worksheet (details found here), I ended up with this formula:
  • Orientation: Horizontal
  • Layout: Sketch #2
  • Stamp Set Image: Trendy Treetops
  • Stamp Set Sentiments: Signature Greetings
  • Color Combo: Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, Vintage Cream
  • Embellishment: Washi Tape
I was crafting over at Jessica's, which was awesome b/c she has more PTI stuff than I do :)  Here's what I ended up with....

 Would you believe that it took me about 2 hours to make that card?!  I don't often work with so many colors and elements, so I was having a hard time incorporating everything while staying true to my style.  I think that after all of the working and re-working, I was finally able to come up with something I really like.  Hooray!

5 comments:

  1. I love your card! Trendy Tree Tops is one of my favorite PTI stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this turned out! Your card is so cute. I thought it was really a fun challenge--I can see challenging myself to do this just to force myself to pull out supplies that hardly ever get used. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it didn't help to have me over here chatting your ear off! It turned out great, and I'm SO glad that Trendy Trees was put to use...I don't know if I'm going to meet your challenge deadline, though since I have only made one card since our crafty night last week...AHHH!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...