header

Pages

7.17.2012

ric#16

Good morning!  I am IN LOVE with this week's inspiration look for the Runway Inspired Challenge.  It is from BCBG Max Azria's Resort collection....I wish I was as cool as the chick in the photo!


source: style.com

Her dress, (her figure!!), those hot pink high heels, her cool shades, her "I'm standing on the top of a building and I'm awesome" attitude- she has it all!

When I saw that dress, I immediately thought of one of the new stamp sets from Clear and Simple Stamps. I incorporated the geometric theme, the white/teal/buttery yellow colors, with that pop of hot fuchsia, and ended up with this:


The white panels on either side of the pink background are raised with foam tape.  The pink covers the whole card base, so when you look at the card from the side you see that layer underneath.  Sorry no photo of that, but I promise it looks cool!

I'm entering this card to the Moxie Fab World Happy Birthday challenge :)

Now hop along to visit my friends...they have some lovely stuff to share!
Aga
Angeline

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun, so modern! Love the bright yellow letters and pink strip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so modern and chic! I am sure it looks amazing in real life. I like your square stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...