header

Pages

7.21.2012

Stamp-a-Faire

I didn't think it was possible, but I might actually have a bit of time to participate in Stamp-a-Faire today!  I've got a LOAD of things to do today (errands, hw, etc), but if I can squeeze in some cards today I'll be a happy camper (cheesy camp-related pun not intended....)

Nicole made a card to inspire us, complete with a set of materials needed, and a how-to video...the designing was already done for me, so all I had to do was make the card.  I don't have the Stamp-a-Faire kit, so I just went with what I already have...

Wow, I'm realizing now how vibrant the pink photographed...its a bit more muted in real life!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Wishing you a Wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I haven't even been on the site yet, waiting for my BFF to wake up so we can look together at the same time...beautiful card! I better go wake her up and see what this inspiration is all about! Have a fun day! And I will look forward to seeing more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors woke me up, so vibrid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love your take on this challenge! It's so vibrant, I just love how it pops against the white! You almost can't tell if the images are cut out or overlaying. Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowee! This is so gorgeous, Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hot pink! And the vellum over it mutes it just perfectly, really neat card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's beautiful! I like that vellum strip, and the contrast between the bright colors and white, really striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...