header

Pages

11.11.2013

Holiday Card Workshop Winner!

Determined by random.org, the winner of a spot in the newest Online Card Class is....

urska-ustvarja said...
I've taken one class already and it was very interesting and I got TONS of new idea and inspiration.
I can't wait to see what you've came up with this time. I send around 20 Christmas cards every year and of course they are handmade. I also make cards for my mom and mother in law to send it to their friends and family. It is so exciting to receive such a handmade card... :)

Congrats!  Please send me an email (ourchangeofart@gmail.com) ASAP so that they can get you set up for class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...