header

Pages

11.20.2013

Wednesday Wishlist

It's baaaaaack!  Hopefully I keep up with this longer than a month or two.  I miss doing the weekly wishlist posts!

Isn't this just the cutest font? I would totally die cut these from some glitter paper, or die cut a bunch of layers from cardstock and stack them on top of each other to make DIY Thickers!  Love.

I've seen crafters use this in videos.  It looks like a helpful tool, although I'd be worried about the booger at the end getting dusty or gross.  Does anyone have experience with this tool? Please let me know if you like it!

Ahh yes, the quest for the *perfect* black cardstock continues.  I wasn't a big fan of the Stampin' Up black- it was nice and dark, but the edges were a bit rough and scraggly.   I recently bought some PTI black, and I like it better, but I'm not sure if it would be my fave.  I've heard good things about the Bazzill, so I think I'll give it a try!
(Photo not necessary. It's just a black box, hehe)

You wouldn't know, since I have not used it yet, but I purchased the Fresh Cut Florals set a few weeks ago.  I felt like it was the "in" set for awhile, and everyone quickly jumped on that bandwagon.  I resisted, partly because I didn't want to succumb to the peer pressure, but also because it was sold out everywhere!  I finally caved (I think I gave enough time for the hype to die down, lol), and it is most definitely a beautifully designed set!  The only problem?  I didn't buy the dies.  Bummer :(

I kind of just love this!

Someone just recently said they love this paper pad.  Was it Jocelyn Olson?  I forgot.  Well anyway, whoever it was is totally right.  This paper rocks!  And it's designed by Allison Kreft- I always love her stuff.

Yeah, Allison Kreft designed this too.  Isn't it sweet?! Fontalicious.


What's on your wishlist this week? (and are you happy I resurrected the wishlist posts?)

8 comments:

  1. Hi, nice wish list. I have the Quik Stik ( sorry cant remember exact spelling). I like it, you just pull off the bit thats hanging out when its not as sticky any more and twist for more to come out. Dont need much so be sparing. I wasted some at first experimenting. I enjoy using BUT make sure the glue you have put out to stick gems or beads down has sat long enough so the item sticks or you spend all your time trying to release from Stik stuff and not make a mess or chase all over your work. Also great way to grab multiple gems in a container.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to see this feature back, I have missed it!! I have the Quik Stick and, as Aileen said, you just pull off the sticky part at the end when it becomes too big or dirty. It's a great tool and well worth having!

    I had Fresh Cut Florals bought on the first day of release (so I'm an early adopter as opposed to being on the bandwagon :-P) but I haven't used it enough. Fancy both of us making cards with it on the same day and posting them, to swe our different interpretations? Could be fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the look of those alphabet dies and the little town hill die too by the way, and that mini set is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wish list is pretty simple...ALL dies from every company!! I'm such a sucker for them and feel like I should have them all, especially those that have accompanying stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's wonderful that you do this...so thoughtful. I personally love my QuikStick. I've not had booger issues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy reading your wishlists! So wish away! I also love that little town scene... It's on my wishlist. I have not found any samples online so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always a joy to see you popping up in my reader! :)
    Let me know how the quest for the perfect black cardstock goes. I think we're on the same mission! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this feature of yours. As for the LC alpha die, one thing to keep in mind, it is just one die, fine for making Thickers but not for negative die cut fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...