header

Pages

11.02.2013

peace

Good evening!  This is my second post of the day...to see my entry to the Avery Elle challenge please scroll down or click here.


Thank goodness for the extra hour we gain tonight...I had time to make another card inspired by Kristina's Holiday Card Series!  This one is based on her Day 2 card.


I kind of copied it....ummm...kind of exactly (hope you don't mind, Kristina!).  And I cannot even take credit for the inking technique- I recently saw Jennifer do it.  I felt bad just leaving it at that, since I used zero of my own creativity.  So, I made another- similar idea, but at least it's somewhat different:


Ok, that feels better :)

I'm submitting this one to the CAS-ual Fridays challenge- I haven't played with them in a loooong time!












--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Utility Belt (tools I use often!)


14 comments:

  1. I love both your cards so much! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhh, don't tell Kristina, but... *whispers* I like your version best. ;-)

    Love the inking techniques on both of these! Really need to get those colours now to do my own!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these cards are gorgeous! Love the visual effect that the inking technique gives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! Love the blending and the splatter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful compliment to expertly CASE a card as beautifully as you did, Jen, and your OWN deer card is sweet and superb!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! I love the white against those amazing backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards ! Love the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen, so glad you were able to play along with us this! I love the background combined with your embossing! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loooove both of these cards!! The colors are amazing, and the simple white die is perfect. They would make great decorations for the holidays framed. So glad you joined the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sooooo glad you came to have some fun with us!! Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing it at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of your cards are gorgeous! So colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so pretty! I love the look of the backrounds! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...