header

Pages

11.17.2013

yep, another...

....another card inspired by Kristina Werner's Holiday Card Series, that is.  Finding inspiration in her cards is the only thing that gets me off my butt to make Christmas cards, lol!  She posts a few of them a week, so it is a constant reminder of how many Christmas cards I have to make- I love the encouragement!

When Cristina K was on the CASE Study design team, I think she said something about looking at a card, then a few hours later making her interpretation- based on what she remembered.  That's typically what I do with Kristina's cards.  From Day 4, I remembered the layout, a red banner, and Copic coloring.


Makes me want a peppermint hot chocolate :)

6 comments:

  1. Love this! The layout, the colors, the touch of glitter, all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this yummy (red, candy image) and festive (that touch of glitter) card! Hope you continue the trend in Christmas card-making :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the bright red and the image looks so real! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, love the smidge of glitz!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...