header

Pages

1.11.2011

CASE Study 21

Hey there! This week's challenge at CASE Study is to get inspired by Mercy's card, below:

I chose to use some of my favorite elements from her card in mine. First of all, I kept a similar layout. I simplified by taking out some of the background pieces, but the overall look is the same. I kept the plaid as well, piercing it along the edge with my (unthreaded) sewing machine. Lastly, instead of the brads, I put 3 pearl stickers along the left side. Here it is, all together....



(Don't you just love the color of that green ribbon!?!)

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Jennifer! Love the colour combo and the elements you took from Mercy's card and made your own!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE study!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning jennifer, love the CAS look, the ds paper is fabulous!! thanks for playing along with us at CASE study! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...