header

Pages

1.19.2011

Deja Vu....?







No, you're not going crazy. Today's card looks suspiciously familiar. Maybe a little too familiar....
When I made the card posted yesterday, I actually made 2 versions. I wanted to try out the same design with 2 slightly different color schemes. This version (black, white, pink, and tangerine) is for the Moxie Fab World's Bright and Bold Challenge. I like how fresh this card looks with the white background. Check out my post from yesterday, and let me know which you like better!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this card, especially what you did with the thread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen! Thanks for entering the Bright & Bold challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...