header

Pages

1.12.2011

OCC just because...

Check out the inspiration for Our Creative Corner's challenge! I loved the idea of a bird card in the wintertime, so I put a few on mine! I also liked the black, white, grey and red color scheme in the above photo, so it's incorporated as well.

(cute little cage there, right? 50 cents at Michael's!)

ps. The card is similar to this one I made about a year ago. I had taken a lot of time to design the die-cutting file, so felt I should use it again!

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to stop in and say thanks for hopping by my blog for the Stampendous! hop last weekend :) Very cool technique with the chickadee card! Elegant and classy!
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, I love this technique and have never learned it. You have a wonderful blog and i am fascinated with your style. Very clean and crisp card! Thanks for joining us for this week's Hey Chickadee! challenge at Our Creative Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...