header

Pages

1.29.2011

OCC Valentine

Good morning! Sorry it's been a while since I posted- I've had the flu since Sunday. I was home from work, and reaaaaaly wanted to craft, but didn't feel up to it. I mostly slept, which is what I probably needed. Thankfully, I feel better today! I'm also visiting my family on Long Island- my grandfather's 90th birthday party is tomorrow. Should be fun!!

Well anyway, today is my first official week on the design team at Our Creative Corner! The challenge this week is to make a 3D Valentine's Day project. I've had this cute patterned paper for a while, and was really excited to use it-the soft colors are perfect for Valentine's Day! I covered 2 paper mache boxes with the paper, and glued the smaller on top. I added ribbon and a die-cut sentiment, as well as the paper flower and butterfly. To make the flower, I used a tutorial found here. Takes a bit of time, but it's definitely worth it!




Thanks for visiting, and I hope you play along at OCC!

9 comments:

  1. How pretty is this? The paper is definitely perfect for Valentine's Day and that flower is magnificent! A super gift for a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project and your flower looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to know how you put the flower together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Love this and the flower is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers!!! This is awesome, that flower is Perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, the flower especially! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Jen - that flower is just amazing! I love that BG paper for Valentine's Day - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer, this is fabulous! You did such a good job on the paper flower and covering the boxes. It's all lovely! I'm so glad to have you on the design team!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...