colourQ 67

Sometimes the titles of my blog posts are so lame, aren't they? I think I need to get a little more creative when I name them. Anyway.....

Today's card is for the colourQ challenge. I really like the colors and went rummaging through my paper stash to find some patterns to match. I love how cheery it turned out!!


  1. Fun card, Jen! Love the clean and simple lines of this card! thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.

  2. This is gorgeous! I love the paper you used for the circles. Your design is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ. :)


Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...