header

Pages

10.16.2012

CSS Recap

(This is my 2nd post today- please scroll down for my Runway Inspired Challenge project!)

Since so many awesome things from Clear and Simple Stamps were released over the past 6 days, we're doing a recap today!  You should head over to their blog to see a full listing :)

I decided to recap the projects I made this week, along with one new card.  Scroll all the way to the bottom to check it out!








...and this last one is the card I made for my niece Emily's baptism!

As always, please visit the design team to see their amazing contributions!
Dana
Denise
Elena
Jaclyn
Laura
Laurie
Tracy
Clear and Simple Stamps



5 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed all of your projects this week, and I just adore that last card. I love the pops of bright pink on a mostly white card... it gives such an impact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable baptism card! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! They are all gorgeous! But specially the clouds, just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning cards, each and every one of them. can't wait to see your Comin Con costumes ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...