header

Pages

10.05.2012

More from Fresh Squeezed Stamps!


Today I have another card for the new stamp company, Fresh Squeezed Stamps.  I am guest designing for them this month to help out with their first release!

The set I'm using today is called The Sweet Life, and it comes with a variety of images for you to create a fun little scene.


I love the bird with the little heart wing, so I colored 3 of them and they got added to my card with foam tape.  I chose to draw the wires free-hand to match the whimsy of the birds:

These stamps will be available in the Fresh Squeezed Stamps shop tomorrow!

Visit the girls below for even more inspiration:

Thanks so much for visiting :)

11 comments:

  1. This is just perfection! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CAS, love those birdies and the coloring on them is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors....the bird on the line....Creativity at the Best! !! Love your style! !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love this card! Love the pop of pink against the stark white. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AMAZING! I loooooooove the way you colored those birds--fab CAS card:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's perfect! I love this Jen! Are those COPICS!?? We are rubbing off on you....

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a 'tweet' card (sorry, I couldn't resist!) Congrats on the guest DT gig!:-)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this TWEET card!! Totally CAS and delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...