header

Pages

10.15.2012

CSS Release Day 6

Today is day 6 of the release week festivities happening over at Clear and Simple Stamps.  I hope that I can inspire you with the grouping called Well Preserved.  It makes me think of my pal Jessica, since she awesome at canning :) Dave and I always get the sweetest goodies from her!   All of the stamps and dies in this group revolve around jars.

Of course, as luck would have it, I realized that my project today uses NONE of the amazing jars!!  I think this shows the versatility of these products-  you can really use them to make anything you want!

My project is a fun little card set:


I added one of the jar labels to the box (which is a crayon box die from CSS!) to let the recipient know that they are getting a handmade card set!



I embossed the flowers in white and did a wash of ink over it for a soft, watercolor-y effect.


I love how dainty they look, especially with that delicate thin font!

I can't wait to see what the rest of the DT made.....
Denise
Elena
Kim
Laura
Laurie
Stephany
Clear and Simple Stamps


11 comments:

  1. Love this! And the background of your pics go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely! Embossed lines.... great idea. I am loving this look! What a great little box for a card set. Whoda thunk?! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty set of cards, love the softness of the watercolouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo pretty! Beautiful work!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, WOW! These mini cards are lovely! The watercolor effect is amazing, and I love them packaged in the crayon box! (I can't wait for mine to get here!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cards are gorgeous! So soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...SO gorgeous Jennifer! Super lovely and sooo pretty! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo beautiful! I love the softness of your card set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are amazing! AMAZING! You are amazing too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...