header

Pages

10.11.2012

CSS Release Day 2

It's Day 2 of Clear and Simple Stamps' collection 5 release!

The holidays are upon us, and there are quite a few holiday-related products coming out.  I decided to use an older set (Little Critters) with one of the new ones (Little Critters Dress Up). Yes- the critters now have Halloween costumes!



I really like the fangs in the set, and stamped them onto the bat.  I used a gel pen to make them white. I made a set of 3 cards, changing the size of the moon on each one for variety.




Below are the girls who are posting today:
Elena
Kim
Laura
Stephany
Clear and Simple Stamps

Thanks for popping in!

3 comments:

  1. So cute, Jen! I need to get my critters out...still haven't played with them yet! Did you get your costume done? We missed you last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little set of cards! So cute and spooky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...