header

Pages

10.23.2012

YCU#15

(this is my 2nd post today- to see my Clear and Simple Stamps post, please scroll down)

Hooray! Time for another challenge at Young Crafters Unite!


Warm and cozy colors...nice, huh?  I feel like I need warm and cozy as the weather starts to get cooler.  I stuck to soft neutral browns and tans on my card:



Look at that! An embellishment! You don't see many of those on my cards, but I really like it.  I think I'll have to start using more!

Please visit the rest of the DT to check out their projects:
Chari
Chunyuan
Danielle
Marie
Stephanie






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Like the simplicity of this. Butterfly is gorgeous and really adds a very nice touch.
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, that moth butterfly thingy looks so real! you should use them more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warm and cozy...ahhh tis the season :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...