header

10.23.2012

YCU#15

(this is my 2nd post today- to see my Clear and Simple Stamps post, please scroll down)

Hooray! Time for another challenge at Young Crafters Unite!


Warm and cozy colors...nice, huh?  I feel like I need warm and cozy as the weather starts to get cooler.  I stuck to soft neutral browns and tans on my card:



Look at that! An embellishment! You don't see many of those on my cards, but I really like it.  I think I'll have to start using more!

Please visit the rest of the DT to check out their projects:
Chari
Chunyuan
Danielle
Marie
Stephanie






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Like the simplicity of this. Butterfly is gorgeous and really adds a very nice touch.
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, that moth butterfly thingy looks so real! you should use them more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warm and cozy...ahhh tis the season :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...