header

Pages

10.10.2012

CSS Release Day 1

Good morning, and welcome to another fabulous release from Clear and Simple Stamps!  This one might be the best yet.  Today, the design team is focusing on some basics.  Basic shapes, basic stamps...basically your  must-haves :)

The amazingly talented Laurie designed an awesome grouping focusing on clouds.  I love everything about these sets!  I made a fun card that seems simple at first, but reveals a fun surprise:


Fun, right?  I cut the rays on the inside with my paper trimmer, and strung the clouds onto thread.  I also made a matching envelope:



I can't believe I'm sharing this with you (since I am kind of embarrassed by it!) but I made my very first video to show you the card in action....



That wasn't too painful, right?  Nicki from CSS put it best- "short and sweet," lol


(I'm linking this up in the Moxie Fab World Hello Challenge!)


 I'm SURE you'll want to see what the DT made too :)
Amber
Dana
Denise
Jaclyn
Kim
Laura
Laurie
Lori
Stephany
Tracy
Clear and Simple Stamps

14 comments:

  1. So, so fun! I loved your first video, too! Not too shabby for one hand:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! you are so creative! love how your mind works :) so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright surprise inside with sweet strung clouds! And I loved seeing your video :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a clever card! Fabulous chain cloud idea! So excited you are gonna make us vids. Great first video!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the video! I love the surprise on the inside but also love all the white on white action!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Loved your video too - always scary posting a video for the first time but I hope you do it again soon!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the surprise clouds on the inside, a very clever design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun! Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your show and tell video! I am totally blown away by the cloud creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning card! Great effect! Love the video, too!! I´d like to see more :) !
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahha, I love your first video :) One handed?! Now that's talent ;) You'll need a tripod...I have a feeling you'll need to make more videos in the future after what we talked about last Wednesday! Oh and the card turned out awesome! I love the front, all those clouds look great, and of course the inside is the best part!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought I had commented on this! And I am so sorry I am so late! WOW!!!! This is awesome! I love the inside and your video is just perfect! Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...