header

Pages

8.18.2010

Matt, don't look!

This card is for my brother and sister-in-law (Matt and Melissa) for their first anniversary. I'm mailing it tomorrow, so I hope they don't see this post before then!

I cut the flowers from wedding paper- it has words like "groom," "love," and "wedding" on it. It is a pearly silver color, and goes nicely with the pearls I added to the center of each flower. I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed it in silver. (In the 2nd pic I think the light was hitting it too much which is why it is harder to read.) I submitted this card to the create: blog's challenge to use handmade flowers. Here it is:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...