header

Pages

9.22.2010

15 min card

Today's card is for this week's OTWC challenge. If you've noticed from my past pics, I prefer to photograph outside...probably since I havn't quite figured out how to do it indoors yet.

I knew that with summer coming to a close, I'd quickly run out of precious daylight, so at around 6:00pm it was a race against the sun to finish this card. I managed to pull it together in around 15 min, then rushed outside to take the pictures....and the sun had already gone below the trees!! AUGH!

I had to settle on taking it indoors on my leather chair. I hope it's okay!

If anyone has some indoor photography tricks, please let me know.

Also, if you havn't entered my giveaway for this collage yet, click on it below:

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for joining us this week at OTWC and Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...