header

Pages

7.01.2011

My Thoughts Exactly blog hop

A craft blog for scrapbookers and stampers alike

Hey there! I'm so excited to announce that today is the first stamp release blog hop for My Thoughts Exactly stamps! Hopefully you arrived via Bee's blog.

I've really enjoyed getting to know Alyssa and Brian (the owners) these past few weeks, as well as the amazing members of the DT! I wanted to be a part of the MTE team because I love to support small businesses, and I just adore Alyssa's style and talent.

There are 2 stamp sets being released this month. Both are wonderfully versatile mix-and-match sentiment sets. And get this...they are punny! I love a good cheesy pun :)

For my card, I went with the sentiment "woo-HOO!"- paired with an owl, of course! I love the cute size of these sentiments...perfect as the main sentiment, or in the case of my card today, as a little unexpected surprise. I did some faux stitching with a pen around the owl and leaves, and adhered the whole front panel with foam tape for dimension.





Isn't that sentiment cute!?! Below is the set I used today, which you can purchase here. You can also check out both new release stamps by heading over to the My Thoughts Exactly shop.

Please come back later today...I have another post coming up that also uses a sentiment from My Thoughts Exactly!

Up next is the wonderful Jessica. Happy hopping!

20 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer
    I enjoyed the visit on your Blog! Í will be back to have a look at all your ART work !
    Crafty wishes from Germany Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Jennifer, I love how you propped up the 1st layer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and sentiment, (I say Woo-Hoo all of the time LOL) I thought the Under the Sea set was my fav but I am rethinking that now! LOL
    Tammy
    Http://tammyjennings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! I really love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love how you cut out the branch.

    TFS, Becki
    Happy Card Encouragement Factory

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this...it takes a warm fuzzy image and makes it ultra modern and sweet- I don't know how you did it but it works so well...
    This is going to be such fun working with all you talented peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! I love those stamps. I can tell my wallet will be crying but I'll be cheering! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your simple taste, but it's so modern and stylish! Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just love how you cut the branch out of the white cardstock and then layered it over the brown! I'm with Thienly, I am loveing you simple style it's just so fresh and clean looking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cut out of the branch!! So much inspiration to try new things! Thanks!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love the depth you did with the foam tape. Very nice!

    www.scrapsandscarves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo cute. I love the little owl.

    iluvkatie74atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jennifer!

    WooHoo! Love your little owl!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute Card

    Ruby
    http://handcraftedsimplyby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card. I love me a good pun too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card! And I love the style of your owl--a little different :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Already a follower. This is the cutest owl design with these adorable sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love what you did with the stamps and what a cute cute owl!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your cards are so cute! I love the owl. What a fun hop to jump around in.
    TFS
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...