header

Pages

7.02.2011

OCC Seasonal Celebration

--Young Crafters Unite hop is here--
--My Thoughts Exactly new stamp release hop is here--


Good morning! This week, Sarah has a fun challenge lined up at Our Creative Corner- make either a 4th of July project or a Christmas in July project. I went with a 4th of July theme:


For the "fireworks," I used this stamp set and embossed them with my neglected glitter embossing powder (I almost never use it because glitter is the absolute worst craft product in the world to clean up)

My sentiment placement was inspired by Jill Foster's featured card at CASE Study, and my patriotic colors work for OTWC.

The DT has some really fun samples this week- I hope you go over and check them out at Our Creative Corner!

12 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the "fireworks" and the patterned paper border. Great sentiment treatment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the you took Jill's card and did something totally unique with it, I'm far too literal for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love visiting your blog to see what fun and creative things you have created! and today is no different! I love how you embossed the 'fireworks' with glitter! That is neat! It gives it some presence and sparkle - all at the same time! how fabulous! LOve the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card. Love the simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, love the glitter fireworks. Thanks for playing at CASE Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, love the fireworks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute, Jenn! Love the bright splashes of red against the white and the celebrate arrow is adorable. Terrific holiday card. Hope ou are having a great holiday weekend! Happy 4th!!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Jen, what a lovely CAS card! Great colors and awesome stamps! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE...with a big hug. So simple and fantastic. Thank you so much for playing along at OTWC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...