header

Pages

7.23.2011

OCC All the Bs

First off, I wanted to say thank you again to anyone who has been voting for me in Gallery Idol. With your help, I made it to the top 10!! The next round is to make a card using fabric, so I've got to start thinking about what to make....wish me luck! Voting for Round 3 will start Monday :)

Today's Our Creative Corner challenge host is Sarah, and this week you need to make a card with All the Bs:
Black
Bling
Button
Bow

My card, below, incorporates these elements as well as the inspiration from this week's Tuesday Trigger.

The ruffle was made with yellow cardstock- I sewed it on across the top, then covered the stitching with ribbon. If you can't find the bling, it's a black rhinestone in the center of the bow- you can see it more clearly in this picture:
So head on over to Our Creative Corner, check out the samples from the rest of the DT, and link up!

15 comments:

  1. your cards for Gallery Idol have been brilliant Jennifer - can't wait to see what you do next - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY congrats on making the top 10! I love this card too, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jen! Wonderful combo of CAS and soft femininity. That ruffle is awesome! Super job on this week's challenge.

    Congrats on making the top 10 too - way to go!

    Hope you are having a great weekend.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is tunning Jennifer, I love the ruffled material and the black accents :)
    Congrats on gallery idol.. I loved your treescape card ;)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the top ten! This card is beautiful, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on making top 10! i loove your work! this card is beautiful- great job with the trigger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on making top 10! I love this card...simple and beautiful! The ruffled ribbon is the perfect touch for this card! :)

    Arlene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer! Thank you for the comment on my blog! I've never dressed up for CC but I love to look at everyone that does - that is half the fun for me - the people-watching! :)

    Lovely card, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on making it to the Top 10!!!!

    Love your card today. Especially the pleats :)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO CUTE!! THANKS for sharing and GOOD LUCK on the rest of the challenges!! =)
    Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that ruffle - congrats on top ten!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Jen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun!

    ...and good luck with Gallery Idol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another beautiful card, Jen! Simple elegance! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jennifer! This is stunning! Such an elegant look and that ruffled cardstock looks awesome. Wowza!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...