header

Pages

7.14.2011

My Thoughts Exactly DT

(psst....don't forget to vote for your fave card!)

Good morning! Welcome to DT Thursday at My Thoughts Exactly! Even though it is not my scheduled week to post, I can't stop playing around with these cute stamps and wanted to share a card I made recently. I love the seemingly endless sentiments I can make with this mix-and-match set:

If you're interested in buying the set, you can find it here in the MTE store.

I've had this cute birds stamp for about 2 years, and I think I've only used it once. I don't know why it's been neglected- I really like it!
I kept things really simple, with thin strips of cardstock sewn on with my sewing machine. I wish I had a close-up of the sentiment- but I'm out of town so I can't take another pic! But you get the idea- it's punny! Lenae and Thienly also have projects today, so go check them out!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card. Love those bird Stamps.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that card! Such a nice pop of color with the ribbons, and a great contrast with the non colored birds! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfectly simplistic and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I said, I LOVE your simplicity - wow - you have an amazing eye for design :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Jen, your simple style is just so gorgeous! And that bird stamp is so pretty! I need to learn to sew, it looks awesome on cards. I've seen a little like hand held thing that sews, maybe I can manage that haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...