header

Pages

10.27.2011

Halloween Treats

Happy DT Thursday! I've got some cute candy containers I made to bring to my friends at work, using stamps from the most recent release at My Thoughts Exactly. (Check out the Halloween sentiments here)


I sewed them up following a simple tutorial I found online, which for some reason I cannot currently locate. Once I find it, I'll link it up here- but it's nothing new....you should easily be able to find similar tutorials if you do a search.
(damask stamp from SP and C0)

And check out the back. It says "trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat." Haha, I love that.

Yum. I was able to fit 5 of the fun-size candies into each before sewing them up.

Make sure to visit Jessica too.....she did a cool thing with ribbon that you don't want to miss! Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Oh these are cute, I hope your friends appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-dorable Jen! Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very cool, I love the black on craft! I want to try making some of these, but I will have to maybe do it without sewing. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are amazing! i love the stitching, the black on kraft...great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! These are so stinkin' cute! I love that you sewed them. Have a fantastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you did these. I have my crimper sitting on my desk (well it's been there for a month) because I've been dying to make some of these. Yours just blew me away with the stitching and the amazing stamping! So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. too fun, I wish I could grap that kit kat right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cool, Jen! If you need to get rid of any, I promise to do the eating of the chocolate "due diligence!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute little boxes filled with surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are absolutely perfect...what a neat little treat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute are these? Such a fun little gift for your co-workers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jen, LOVE the halloween treats!
    clever, and very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these - so cute! Love how you did them on a kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jennifer- I may be wrong, but I think there is an incorrect link to "My Thoughts Exactly"- I got a health care site?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...