header

Pages

10.05.2011

no sentiment?

Hey there! I'm just popping in to share a card I made, inspired by the always fab Kristina Werner. (see explanation here)

Yesterday she posted card #2 of her holiday card series. Here it is:


Cute! I love her signature use of white gel pen in this card, and the circular focal point. I decided to keep those elements, yet CAS-ify the layout and color scheme. I also omitted the sentiment (I don't often do that!). I made the tree by masking a triangular shape and layering 2 background stamps on top of eachother.




See that pearl? Because of that, my card is headed for SSS.

PS. If I ever go to France, I'm going here. (click on it...it's SO me!)

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors! What a fun card Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're killing me with the layered background stamps. they look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Loving your sparkle sweetie.
    Thanks for joining us onSimon Says Stamp Challenge
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. From one tree-masking girl to another, love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...