header

Pages

10.05.2011

MTE Release Winner!

I'm back with the winner of the $5 Gift Card to My Thoughts Exactly stamps. I used random.org to find the winner (after taking out the DT comments, of course), and here's the result:

Sue McRae said...

Love the witch card, a perfect Halloween card!

Sue, Alyssa from MTE will be contacting you about your prize. Thanks to everyone who commented! I loved reading about your favorite Halloween costumes. Here are some of the ones that made me laugh:

Kasi was a luchador
Sav was a lollipop girl
Jen W was a Rubick's cube

Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...