header

Pages

10.21.2011

sparkle and shine

Good morning! I hope I don't run late to work with this post.....

I'm here with a card for the Moxie Fab World's texture challenge. My texture comes in the form of dry embossing. Boring, I know. But I always love the look! I guess the foam tape, rhinestones, and twine all give it texture too:


My layout was inspired by Kristina Werner's Holiday Card Series (day 5). I've been having so much fun making my holiday cards!

One last thing-
Amy had a fun little set of questions on her blog, and I decided to play along.

1. Name your favorite color?
Red or Teal (or red AND teal, hehe)
2. Name your favorite song?
probably "One" by Metallica...or "Master of Puppets"....or "Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis" by Vaughan Williams
3. Name your favorite dessert?
Cheesecake
4. What ticks you off at the moment?
People who treat other people like crap
5. Your favorite pet?
Dog, of course!
6. Black or white?
Black
7. Your biggest fear?
death (I'm with ya on that one, Amy)
8. Best feature?
Physical, or personality? I love my hair, and I think I'm a thoughtful person.
9. Everyday attitude?
the glass is half-full!
10. What is perfection?
Being near people I love
11. Guilty pleasure?
Any sweets (and I indulge daily!)
12. When you're upset you...?
Cry. I'm very sensitive

8 comments:

  1. LOVE your texture-filled card....embossing is always fantabulous:)

    Aren't you so fun to play along with the questions!!!! Loved reading about you...when you have a chance, email me your snail mail:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's boring about dry embossing? Love the vellum and this card would work great for my work out buddy who's I text 3 times a week telling her to get out of bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, this card is fabulous! Hmm.. reading your answers is almost like reading my own answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jen! Love all of the texture on this!

    Loved reading a little bit more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous, Jennifer! I love the texture, bling and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jen! Thanks for linking this up to the Textured to Perfection challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, Jennifer! Love the texture and the dollop of red...just right!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...