header

Pages

10.02.2011

Wplus9-stravaganza!

Some of the gals from Wplus9 are hosting challenges on their blogs, during the current release. I decided to play along!

--------------------
"The Elephant in the Room"

There's no missing this card. A bright, fuchsia, fuzzy elephant with argyle ribbon. This one is for Kerrianne's challenge. I really fought with the flocking this morning- it took me forever to get an image that was acceptable. I was worried I was going to inhale those little fuzzy bits- they were everywhere! In the end, it finally worked. Phew!


---------------
"You = Amazing"

This one is for the color challenge hosted by Jinny. Such a soothing color palette, don't you think? I made some ribbon loops, so this one is also headed for CAS-ual Fridays.


------------------------
"Halloween Party"

This one is my fave- not only because it is kinda creepy, but because I used an unexpected set- Le Cirque. You wouldn't think that such a cute and fun set could be good for Halloween, but it totally works. This one is for Lea's Halloween challenge.

Thanks for visiting!

11 comments:

  1. You go girlfriend!!! Those challenges are all on my to do, but good to see if I don't get to them that you've got it covered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... you creative thing you ... love each and every one of your cards ... the loopy card is just amazing or should I say "you" = amazing!!!
    And how super cute is that Halloween card ...I love the webbing ... so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girly you ROCKED all the challenges!!! I LOVE that pink elephant - so adorable!! And it's hot pink so it is calling my name...def need to get some hot pink flocking.
    And webbing on a card?!? Hello - great idea! Thank you so much for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are FANTASTIC, Jen! LOVE the bright colors of your first and your genius way around Le Cirque with your last, but the use of my color story, in your third creation, is my FAVE! Imagine that :)! LOVE those ribbon loops and your perfectly fabulous, graphic design! Thanks so much for playing along with my WCMD Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely, Jen! I love how spooky your Halloween card is...especially with the spider web material!! Awesome job, and thanks for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, too much amazement for one post!!! I'm really lovin' that handing ribbon card, that's just really cool and the web, too, all really great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome cards, jennifer! i esp love the amazing card--cuz, its design is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous cards. Really like the looped ribbon card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo cute!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, these are just amazing! I love how they show your versatility! The pink flocked elephant is my fave--it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That loopy card = amazing! So fun and creative! Glad you had fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...