header

Pages

5.13.2010

ColourQ and Paintings!

I'm going to start off today with a card I made last night for my mom's friend, who is turning 50 at the end of the month. She loves rock and roll music, so I went with that for the theme of her card. The color inspiration came from this week's colourQ challenge #32.

j

I hope it's not a problem that my guava photographed a little pink! I used silver embroidery floss to sew on the guitar strings, and made all of the die cutting files myself on the computer. To make the inside a little more interesting, I also die cut a guitar head:

Fun, huh?

In addition to card making, I do numerous other crafty things including painting. This afternoon I added some paintings to my etsy shop. Click on the photos for the links to purchase a print!

Click above for the listing of that last print, or go here to purchase the original.

4 comments:

  1. WOWZA - you really rocked these colors! LOL! This is just too amazing for words... I love the graphic design going on here! Love your paintings, too - I'm going to check you out on Etsy... bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This left me speechless! Creativity to the max.....thanks for playing the CQC and sharing all your artistic goodness with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love the guitar strings!! Very cool take on the challeng :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...