header

Pages

5.28.2010

Embellish Butterflies Challenge

The Embellish challenge this time around is to use kraft, green, and black, as well as butterflies on a project. I wanted to keep my card simple, but detailed (hmm...two opposites!). I die cut a bunch of butterflies, yet kept it white-on-white to prevent things from getting too busy. I stamped the sentiment in a light mossy green, and matted it all with kraft on a black card base. Here is the result:

I think my favorite part was gluing on all of those butterflies!

4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...