header

Pages

6.24.2010

Pillow Box Gift Card Holder

Hi again! (lots of posts today...)

I just made a pillow box for this month's challenge at Elle's Studio. The theme is teacher gifts, and as a teacher, I know I would love to receive something like this from one of my students! The sentiment stamp actually wasn't the right size for what I wanted, so I went to the Elle's Studio shop and found the image, sized it, and printed it onto cardstock. The outside was kept pretty simple to focus the attention on my paper flower, and the inside has a spot for a gift card! (haha...you can kinda see my reflection in that Dunkin' Donuts card!)




2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Didn't you have a fun and creative day! I love everything you came up with. I couldn't pick a favorite! And I agree, I don't get hat pins on cards either!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...