header

Pages

7.21.2010

Pinwheels 1

Pinwheels are so cute for summer! Last night I made a card in the Fun and Cute style (for Moxie Fab World), and since it is a birthday card, I am also entering it into the Caardvark's July challenge.I couldn't decide between cream and white for the background, but I really like how the cream softens the color palette. I embroidered the pinwheel "sticks," and added rhinestones to the center of each. This week's challenge at the CARDs blog is to use pinwheels, so I'm submitting there as well!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Fun & Cute Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...