header

Pages

10.09.2010

2S4Y Fabulous!

Good morning!

I had a lot of fun with this week's sketch at 2S4Y. I flipped it upside down so it would work better for the card I had in mind. I die cut the silhouette of the woman with the shopping bags, and put her on with foam adhesive for a little pop. The sentiment is heat embossed in black, and I put emphasis on the "fab" with a small row of rhinestones.

Across the bottom, I tied black tulle- I wanted to make it reminiscent of fishnets. Sorry for the low res photos, my husband is in NYC with our camera, so I had to take the pics with my phone!





4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...