header

Pages

10.17.2010

EIC 110

This is my very first time playing along with the Etsy Inspired Challenge blog. I've always been meaning to check it out, and I'm glad I finally did! This week's inspiration comes from Capturing Creativity. There are lots of fun stuff in Kerry's shop, and I was most excited when I saw this card that she made:

Look at it- the colors, the layout, the sentiment- it's perfect! I tried to pull my favorite elements from her card and inject them into mine, including some felt in the upper left corner:

(check out this post to learn more about me and my relationship with felt!)

3 comments:

  1. So glad you decided to play! Your card is amazing! So gorgeous and perfect for your inspiration card! Love it!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling cards...love your 1st one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you joined us this week, and what BEAUTIFUL cards you made! I just love the felt butterfly with the lovely flower--it's such a great design and use of color! And, the umbrella card is simply fabulous! The little felt cloud is the perfect embellie! Thanks for playing EIC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...