header

Pages

4.03.2013

Wednesday Wishlist

Hello! Today's Wednesday Wishlist is a short one.  Would you believe that there's not much I want/need at the moment?  Crazy, right?!

This die is so cute- I love the font and the sweet heart in the center.

Well, if I have the die, I need the corresponding stamp set too :)

Did you see?! JJ designed this! I love JJ- I have crowned Laura the Queen of Plaid, Julie Ebersole is the Queen of Everything (she can do so many styles!), and JJ is definitely the Queen of Die Cutting.

That's it, folks!

What's on your wishlist this week?










PS. Thank you to everyone who offered suggestions for black cardstock! I will definitely try them out!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous choices! Although, I was leaning toward the DAD version of that die. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...