header

Pages

3.18.2014

ric#56

Good morning, and happy Runway Inspired Challenge Day! 


source: style.com

Oh my gosh, I cannot get enough of this outfit.  Well, I guess just the skirt (I don't think I'd wear a crop top, or a furry jacket....but my hair DOES look like that in the morning! lol).  The skirt is like a beautiful stained glass window...I'm so jealous and want that in my closet!! :)

A few weeks ago I teased you all with THIS post.  Well, here's another peek at some things I have been working on...


I PROMISE you will find out more soon...we are in the home stretch, and I am so excited!!! :)



I stamped and embossed the skyline in black, then colored it in with Copics.   I didn't realize that the black embossing would bleed! It still turned out okay, but I wish the colors stayed pure.  Dos anyone have any tips for coloring over embossed images? (I still consider myself a Copic newbie! lol)

Please head over the the Runway Inspired Challenge blog, then visit the links below!!

Guest Designer - Karolyn Loncon
Tasnim Ahmed - Cards & Bookmarks
Kristen Foreman - Kristen Foreman Designs
Pamela Ho - miao
Joni Andaya - Papell with Love

7 comments:

  1. How gorgeous, love the colour combination for your fab city, so out of the box and amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! What an unexpected take on that gorgeous skirt, Jen! Can't wait to know more about that hello stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love this, fantastic image and loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LOVE your take. The skyscrapers always get me! Your colorful rendition of the runway photo is perfect, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome card...love the skyline but love the hello sentiment more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE this card. Hey Jen, someday, Altenew becomes very big, you don't have to link the clothes from fashion sites anymore. They'd be in your closet... and you'd be the model for the inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...