header

Pages

4.17.2014

Will be a bit late...

...with my Runway Inspired Challenge card.  I have been extremely busy the past few weeks (including last weekend's video game convention/cosplay, issues at work, and the newest Online Card Class!), and I have been struggling to keep up!

Things should be back to "normal" soon, but until then, please check out the Runway Inspired Challenge.  We have a great guest designer, a fantastic sponsor, and a really AWESOME collaboration with another challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...