header

Pages

2.13.2011

The Appearance of Cameos

I'm so glad I had time this weekend to play along with the Moxie Fab World's Appearance of Cameos challenge!

For my card, I went for a more modern interpretation of the cameo. I die cut the silhouette and attached it with foam adhesive (the 3D-ness of it is a little tough to see in the picture...). The pink rhinestone frame was a great craft-store clearance find- I think it was 35 cents.

I love the grey patterned paper I used on the bottom half of the card, as well as the fuchsia band of cardstock! I embossed the sentiment in black, and finished it all off with a thin white ribbon.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen! Thanks for entering the Appearance of Cameos challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...