header

Pages

7.16.2011

OCC Copenhagen

Good morning! It's time for another fun challenge at Our Creative Corner! Our hostess, Kristin, recently went to Copenhagen and took these inspiring pictures:

The challenge this week is to make a project inspired by one of those pictures, but you may not use patterned paper! For me, that isn't too tough since I usually prefer my cards CAS.

Below is my sample for this week, and I was inspired by all of the bikes in the top 2 pictures! I stamped one onto kraft cardstock, added faux stitching with a white pen, and adhered it onto a white card. The sentiment was easy- I used chipboard letters.


I hope you check out the other cards from the DT, and join us in this week's challenge!

(by the way, thanks to anyone who voted for me...I made it to the next round of PC Gallery Idol!)

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it to the next round! Enjoy the ride (hah! pun intended!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this? Love the crisp CAS feel and what a terrific bike stamp. Now I feel like I should have one in my collection too! Thanks for inspiring me - LOL.

    Have a great weekend.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Jen! I love your bike - I thought about doing a bike card but I didn't have a bike stamp! Your CAS card is fabulous - those chipboard letters are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another one of your wonderful CAS cards, Jennifer! I love the one you did for Paper Craft too...and congratulations! Both are bike themes! Both really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute, jennifer! congrats on round 2 and good luck with round 3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Jennifer, and congrats on making the next round, you ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card - love your interpretation and your CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer~ I see we both had the same inspiration! How wonderful! I love the bike you stamped - great graphics! I really do love the CAS look of your card - how fabulous! and using the chipboard letters was pretty clever! And congrats on going to the second round!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...