Good morning! Today is my blog feature for Clear and Simple Stamps, and today I'll be showing you how to use some of the new stuff from Collection 8 to make a 3D looped banner!
- 1. Start by stamping out the banner image from Banner Flags 1, and trace over the tail with a pencil, ending at the first "fold" on the left hand side.
- 2. Here you can see what I had traced. Flip the vellum over, and line up the edge of what you drew with the same fold where you had stopped earlier
- 3. Once it is flipped, you can continue tracing, now following the curve of the next part of the banner
- 4. Continue flipping and tracing until you reach the top of the stamped image. You will end up with a loooong wiggly piece. Cut this out, following your traced lines
- 5. Trace onto cardstock
- 6. Once you cut it out, you'll want to start bending it into shape, and see where you want to do your stamping. I also had die cut a window from white cardstock, where the banner will be adhered to my card (and revealing a bit of that cute paper underneath!)
- 7. Assemble card
- I adhered the bottom pieces directly to the card, and used some foam tape on the middle areas to pop them up. I also kept the folded areas high for extra dimension
Cool, huh? Thanks so much for stopping by!!