header

Pages

8.25.2011

DT Thursday...yum!

Today is my monthly DT post for My Thoughts Exactly. I'm using the 2 fun stamp sets from the August release, Grillin 'n' Chillin & Sweet Thoughts.

As is the case with all of the sets from My Thoughts Exactly, there are many sentiment possibilities. I decided to make a fun invitation to a bbq:
Even though summer is coming to a close, there are still a few months of grilling to be had!

My next card features stamps from Sweet Thoughts:


I had gotten the cupcake/cake patterned paper a while ago, and was stumped on how to use it on my card, until I remembered a fab card Laurie posted a few days ago. Check it out here...it's awesome!

Don't forget to visit my fun and wonderful fellow DT member, Jessica, to see what she made!

5 comments:

  1. Jennifer, I don't know where you find the time, or inspiration for all these amazing cards! I love a good sentiment stamp set, and these are so versitile!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! love that diamond plate stamp. Lenae (And I have to post this as anonymous because for some reason my laptop won't let me post comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards! and I agree - love that diamond plate stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! That piece of cake looks good enough to eat, mmm. And that invite is so cool looking with the embossing and the mono chromatic feel with a pop of color, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

If you ask a question, please make sure that you leave your email address, or that I can view it in your profile so I can respond :)

(note: I have disabled anonymous commenting due to the 20+ spam comments I have been receiving each day. Please email me at ourchangeofart@gmail.com if this is a problem for you- I wasn't sure how many people would be unable to comment if I did this)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...